Friday 4 June 2021

Leadership within our school

 Kia ora in social studies I have been looking into the leaders in our school and what they do. I had to create a diagram of the system of leadership within our school  including the titles of positions. I learnt that there are important roles in and out of our school, for example we have prefects and a principal in our school and out of our school we have the Ministry of education. This topic is similar to the NZ leader report that I done because they both talk about what a good leader is but they differ in the aspects such as leaders in our school make differences within in our kura where as NZ leaders made a big impact on our country but who's to say we can't do that either. Leadership is just a word until you put a meaning to it and I learnt that the leaders in and out of our school do that. Overall I learnt a lot about what leaders are and I am grateful for the things they do big or little.

Building Effective Leadership Skills: Why We Do It + How You Can Too |  Hotjar Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment